Advanced Health Institut’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED.
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia.
- Airway management.
- Related pharmacology.
- Management of ACS and stroke.
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
Upon completion, you will receive American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course Completion Card (Valid for two years)
8.5 HRS (Including skills practice and skills testing)
Skills Competency Training
Medical facilities, clinics and home health agencies can request training at their facility through AHI Education Outreach program. This option is convenient and effective for groups or when several staff members are interested in a particular educational program. Scheduling an educational event at your own facility allows you to customize the training program that would fit your specific area of practice and by selecting your preferred dates and times that would be most convenient for your staff.
Request More Information