Wound Care Coding & Documentation
The Wound Care Coding & Documentation Course is specifically designed for the medical providers, nurses and for the individuals involved in the Wound care billing and coding services. By enrolling in this course, medical providers can improve medical procedure documentation and learn how to utilize appropriate coding (CPT) in the Wound care specialty.
- Evaluation & Management Codes: E&M billing codes and levels of E&M per CMS rules.
- Procedural CPT Codes: CMS rules and procedures in wound care.
- Diagnosis Codes ICD-10: Wound management diagnosis and treatment model
- Understand CMS guidelines for accurate code assignment.
- Identify importance of documentation on code assignment and the subsequent reimbursement impact.
- Situational Codes: Different billing and coding situations
Onsite/Classroom or Web Based/Virtual Online
Available on demand. Please email us and contact us to register for this course.
- Ali A. Pitafi MD
- Alex Khan APRN ACNS-BC MSN EDS-C WCP-C
- Martha Snyder APRN FNP-C MSN EDS-C WCP-C
- Angie Machado LVN WCC DFC WCN-C
- Shawn Amersi RN BSN WCN-C CSWD-C
- Kari Harman RN-C, CCM, CWCA, WCN-C, CSWD-C, AACCWS, DAPWCA
$ 350.00 – Includes Training and Study guide
This is a (3.0) Three-hour program and may be taken online or in person.
- A.M. Working LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. LT0332-1222.
- Advanced Health Institute Inc. An Accredited Licensed Continuing Education Provider with the Board of Registered Nursing State of California License no. CEP17839.
Who May Attend
Anyone Interested in learning about Wound Care Coding & Documentation.